Monday, August 10, 2015

Review of Coffee Pod Rack.

This is fairly compact and fits in pretty much any space you have on your counter. It does help you to organize you coffee pods, and keep them all in one area. Before I was allowed to test this for my thoughts, I had them stacked up on the counter and they would always get knocked over. You can store up to fifty pods on this rack, with ten pods in each section. This is made of a steel material, with a rotating bottom. I do love the fact that it does rotate, so I can simply spin it to see which coffee I want instead of having to pick it up. It is easy to put in or take out your pods, and I have had no problems with them getting stuck or not wanting to slide into place. This is very stylish and since it has a nice chrome finish , I will look great in any kitchen. This can also be used for K cups however some of them will fit perfectly while others may have to be pushed in. Over all, this is a great space saver, very well made, and has an awesome design. This is great for anyone who uses coffee pods or K cups. I have included a link and a few photos as well.

Pod rack link



No comments:

Post a Comment