Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review of Mini Wired Selfie Stick for iPhone & Android.

We take our kids to local zoos and parks a lot. I always take photos and with this selfie stick, I can get better photos than trying to take them by hand. This one is wired, which to me is better as you do not have to worry about having it charged or batteries, just stick it in your bag or purse and go. To use this, just plug the cord into into your phone and start taking photos. It really is that easy to use. It is pretty compact when all the way down, so it fits easily into a purse,bag, or even your pocket. It does extend to a little over two feet, which makes it perfect to always get the perfect photo. The button is very easy to push, and I have had no problems with it not working or getting stuck. When you push the button is makes the shutter button on your phone go off, which takes the photo. The holder does have springs which allows it to open up to fit larger devices. It does hold your phone or device, tightly and securely so you do not have to worry about it falling out or sliding. It has a wrist strap on the bottom, which makes it very easy to carry. It comes with a drawstring bag, which I use to store it when not in use. All in all this is great to have and works very well. It is a lot simpler to use than a bluetooth selfie stick, and does not require charging or batteries. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link.

Selfie stick link

No comments:

Post a Comment