Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review of 5 Inch Black Felt Top Hat - Gentleman's Felt 5 Inc

My children love to play dress up! So when i was allowed to test this item during a promotional period they were very happy. The hat itself is very well made. It doesnt feel cheaper.Its sturdy and durable as like i said my children play with it and children are not careful. Now i say that my kids play with it but it is made for an adult. Its fits me perfectly and does not leave a red mark on my forehead or hurt my head. The silk ribbon around it i think makes a nice touch. It just plain black, but it is for dress up play or for a party not for everyday use. It is a bit stiff but i think once they play with it for a while it will loosen up. All in all it is a very good play hat and my kids really enjoy it! I have included the link as well as a few photos.

5 Inch Black Felt Top Hat - Gentleman's Felt 5 Inc link




No comments:

Post a Comment