Monday, August 17, 2015

Review of Large Ice Cube Mold - Makes 2.25 Inch Big Ice Cube

This is awesome. It does make four very large ice cubes. You can use this with any kind of liquid, I have used it with water, kool-aid, and juice, all of which it worked perfectly for. Since these are very large ice cubes, one is all you will need. It does take these a while to melt as well. The tray is easy to wash with warm water and soap. This is made from silicone which makes getting the cubes out very easy. Instead of having to twist the tray and beat it on the counter, simply push up on the bottom and the ice cube pops right out. The only thing I have found to be a problem (not a huge problem though) is that some glasses are to small for these to fit in. Over all these are super cool and work perfectly. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Ice cube tray link


No comments:

Post a Comment