Monday, August 10, 2015

Review of Hydracentials Insulated Reusable Lunch Bag.

This lunch bag is bigger than I expected it to be, not that this is a bad thing. I happen to love it. I use it to pack lunch for my children when we go to the lake for the day. It is big enough that I can pack both of the kids a lunch and fit them into this. That is what sold me. This is stylish and kind of looks like a purse, but it is great for men as well. The handles are padded so they fit comfortably in your hand or on your arm. This is very well insulated and keeps hot food hot and cold food cold. I did not notice any loose strings or places that appear as if they would come apart easily. The zipper is very well attached and works perfectly. I have had no problems with it getting stuck or coming off track. This is something I would highly recommend as it works great. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Lunch bag link

No comments:

Post a Comment