Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review of Sheer Texture Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner

This does not have much of a smell, and is and has a cloudy color. This does not produce a lot of bubbles or suds when using it, but it does give your hair a nice deep clean. You only need to use a little bit to cover your whole head. I have very long (halfway down my back) wavy hair, and this does not weigh my hair down. It gives  it a light and bouncey feeling. This does make my hair shine and makes it very soft. It gives it body and defines my waves, kind of like the expensive shampoo that salons use. This does wash out fairly easy, and does not make your hair feel greasy or oily after it is rinsed out. This is a great shampoo, and with the results I have seen, I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Shampoo link

No comments:

Post a Comment