Monday, August 17, 2015

Review of Digital Ceramic Hair Flat Iron

I have recently started looking for a straightener for myself as well as my daughter. I have wavy hair and she has extremely curly hair both of which can be hard to manage. The heat plates on this straightener are made from ceramic which I love. I have had the ones that were made from metal and just did not like them. The display is nice and  bright and very easy to read. The  temperature can be easily changed and set to the perfect degree for you. This does not pull, rip, or tear your hair while using it which is amazing. The buttons are very easy to use as well. This does have a swivel cord which I love. I can move from one place to another in my hair and not have to twist and turn the straightener. You can lock the  temperature once set, and it will make a sound if you unlock it. This worked great in both of our hair even with it being thick. I am more than please with the results I have seen and would Highly recommend this. As you can see from the photos I have included, one is a before, during, and after. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link to check this out as well as the websites link.

Flat Iron link

Website link




No comments:

Post a Comment