Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review of LEGO Compatible 5x5 Green Plate 10pk.

My children love to play with legos (they are small so I do supervise). My daughter loves to make "houses" for her lego men to live, so base boards are always great to have. This work perfectly with any legos. I have had no problem with the legos not sticking to them or them not connecting right. The legos do fit snuggly and do not come loose or pop off which was a huge plus. These are cheaper than the LEGOS brand, but are the same quality which is great. These are very well made and do not seem as if they would break easily. This is a pack of ten, so my daughter can make many different house for all of her lego men. Over all, if you child(ren) love legos, but you do not like the price, these are for you. They work perfectly but are a lot cheaper. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included a link and a few photos.

Lego plate link



No comments:

Post a Comment