Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review of Set of 5 Soft Checkered Fun Colored Wide Headband

My three year old daughter has extremely curly hair that is all over the place and tends to hang in her face. She will not allow me to put it up, so a headband is the only thing I can use. These do fit her nicely with out being to tight or loose. They are comfortable to wear even after wearing one all day. This is a pack of five all of which are a different color. To me these remind me of when my nanny was younger and they would wear this type of thing on their heads. These are light weight and work very well at keeping the hair out of her face. They are soft and stretchy. These do seem to be made from high quality material. They are very well made with no loose strings or places that appear as if they would come loose or tear easily. I am very happy with how well these work and how durable they are. I would recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as photos.

Headbands link


No comments:

Post a Comment