Monday, August 17, 2015

Review of KastKing RXA 40-90 Baitcasting Reel All Metal Body

I ordered the RXA60, and it works perfectly. We live next to a lake and spend as much time as we possibly can fishing. We bought reels at wal-mart, but I guess the saying you get what you pay for is true. They were cheaply made and ended up breaking not long after we got them. I then went on the hunt for a reel that was high quality, but would not break the bank. That is when I found KastKing. This reel is made from high quality material, and is very strong and sturdy. It has a great design, and fits perfectly on both of our fishing poles. We have not had any problems with this reel sticking or not wanting to reel. There are no sharp edges which could cut you while using. Putting this on the poles was very easy and did not take long at all. The reel handle is easy to grip and works perfectly. It is very well attached so you do not have to worry about it coming off while trying to reel in your catch. We have had no problems with it bending either ( yes this is a problem we have had in the past). My three year old has also used this reel and it was easy for to use as well. It does come with a drawstring storage bag as well, which I thought was a nice added bonus. With how well this works and how amazingly perfect it is made, I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Reel link

No comments:

Post a Comment