Monday, August 10, 2015

Review of Stainless Steel Cups - 16 oz Pint Glasses

These are great to have with two small kids. I can not tell you how many glasses have been broken simply because one of the kids bumped into the table or tried to reach one on the counter. This are made from stainless steel, so they will never rust. These are extremely durable, as they have been dropped and knocked off a table and they did not dent or bend. This do allow your hot drinks to stay hot or your cold drinks to stay cold for long periods of time, which I loved They will hold 16 ounces, so these are not exactly small cups. These are easy to hold and have a nice flat bottom. I have not noticed any rough edges that could cause you to cut yourself. These are very easy to clean with warm water and soap or by using the dishwasher. I have had no problems putting these in my car cup holder, they actually fit very well. We do use these while playing outside since they will not break if they get dropped or knocked over.They stainless steel does not affect the taste of your drink. These do come with a life time warranty, so why not give them a try. This is a buy you will not regret. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

Glasses link



No comments:

Post a Comment