Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review of 3pcs LED Solar Powered Outdoor Light.

I wanted this to go in my flower bed which is right in front of my porch. This is absolutely beautiful at night. As you can see from the video, it is a set of three pink tulip flowers, a solar light panel, and a stake. I have finally been able to actually leave this outside over night since the rain let up, and it looks perfect. Its in fact waterproof (in the video I was not sure) as it started raining during the night and it did not affect the way these work. This is very lightweight and seems to be very durable. This is extremely well made and not flimsy in any places. Although this is not a very bright light, it does light up enough that we can see our way to the porch if we come home late at night. I am more than pleased with how well these work and how beautiful they truly are. I would highly recommend these. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a video review showing this.

Flower light link


No comments:

Post a Comment