Monday, August 10, 2015

Review of Snug Pet Feeding Mat.

This is perfect for our dog's food bowls. We have a small dog so his bowls aren't big and I have read that bigger bowls seem to be a snug fit, however I did not have a problem with this. Maybe it was the size of the bowls? This is made of a silicone material with a raised lip on the top which prevents food from rolling off the mat and water from spilling on the floor. It is anti slip which is perfect because sometimes our puppy gets excited about dinner and will run into the kitchen and ends up slipping on the floor. It is very easy to wash. I just spray it off in my shower and hang dry it, but it is dishwasher safe. This is flexible so it does bend easily when you are holding it, but I have had no problem with it folding or moving while laid out. This does work a lot better than the rug I did have under his bowls, and helps contain the mess better. This is nice to have if you have a new puppy or a messy dog. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included a link as well as a few photos.

Mat link



No comments:

Post a Comment