Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review of 2 in 1 Julienne & Vegetable Peeler

I cook alot. I enjoy coming up with new dishes to try out. What I do not like is trying to find a vegetable peeler that makes the job easier. That is not a problem for me anymore. This peeler is heavy duty. It is very, very sharp and very well built. It is made from stainless steel so you do not have to worry about it rusting. The way the handle is made makes it so easy to grip and is comfortable in your hand. It also comes with a little handle on the end so you can hang it up or store it inside of a drawer. It comes with a cleaning brush which i thought was great because I have never seen a peeler that does. It is also dishwasher safe if you dont like to wash dishes by hand. If you are trying to julienne the food use the right side or if you are just trying to peel your vegetables use the left side. It does stay sharp even after using it. I have peeled potatoes, cucumbers, and apples with it. It was so easy to peel all of these. I was amazed. I also made shoestring french fries from scratch with the julienne side. I have never been able to do this because I didn't know that there was a kitchen tool that allowed you to do so. I would highly recommend this as it is a very helpful tool while cooking and can be used for many different foods. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad. If you would like to check this amazing product out for yourself I have included the link.
Peeler link

No comments:

Post a Comment