Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of Le Garcon Grooming Pomade For Men

First I want to say that this works just as well in women's hair as it does men's hair. It just has more of a manly scent to it. My husband and I both used this. We have never tried anything like this before. It does have a nice flexible, but strong hold. It does not make your hair oily or greasy and does not make your head itch. The scent if smelled straight from the container is a little bit on the strong side, but in small amounts it is a very nice light pleasant scent. It does not flake or leave white marks in your hair. It does last all day or with us i did. It washes out very easily. It is a decent size for the price. It is 4 ounces, but if used in small amounts (you do not need to use a lot when styling) it will last a long time. This does work very well with a comb or brush and it is very easy to use to style your hair. You can create wet looks with it. I have youtubed a few that I want to try out when I have time to. My husband and I both really like this pomade and are very happy with the results we have gotten. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link to this amazing pomade for you to check out for yourselves if you would like.

Pomade Link

No comments:

Post a Comment