Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Review of XFasten Gaffer Tape - Cloth Tape - Matte Tape

I have never heard of this type of tape before. Then I was given a chance to test it for my honest thoughts good or bad and got pretty excited. I first tried it on my gardening shovel because the handle had messed up and it hurt my hands to use it. It stuck on perfectly and did not slip or leave glue marks on my hands like the duct tape I had tried to use did. I have also used it to tape down cords that run along the floor so that my one and three year olds do not trip and fall over them. After four days of using it to tape down the cords the tape is still holding up and has not came up. You do need scissors to cut this as it is tough, but it is very easy to work with. I have used it to tape up boxes and it worked perfectly. It is very well made and very durable. It is non-slip, waterproof,  non-reflective so it can be used on many different things including water hoses. (yes I even tried it on my outside spicket where it connects to the water hose) With so many uses and how well it holds up i would recommend this. It is a great tape and is a must have. I have included the link if you want to check it out for yourselves.

Gaffer tape

No comments:

Post a Comment