Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review of Slim Serenity Best Cellulite Cream with Retinol and Caffeine

After having two kids close in age, my body looks nothing like it use to. I now have cellulite on my thighs, stomach, and butt. I know tmi but it happens after having babies. I have been looking for a product that would really help my to get rid of the cellulite and help me to be more confident. I finally found that perfect product when I found this one. I use slim serenity cellulite cream twice a day once when I wake up and once right before bed after I get out of the shower. I put it on my stomach, thighs, and butt and use circular motions to rub it in. Exercise also helps this to work better which is why i apply it in the morning. I run a mile every morning. After using this for a few weeks I can really tell a difference. My skin feels tighter and looks alot toner. I am very happy with the results. I would highly recommend this to anyone who was like me.I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link to this amazing product if you would like to test it out for yourself.
Cellulite Cream Link

No comments:

Post a Comment