Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of Berry Sleepy - The 100% Fruit Sleep Aid.

After two children, my sleep is a thing of the past. Even if i am tired i can never fall asleep and actually sleep good. Also having restless leg syndrome keeps me wake. I have been searching for a sleep aid that would actually help me fall asleep and stay asleep but not make me feel groggy and like well poop the next day. I thought i would never find what i was looking for until I found this. It says to take two 30 minutes before you want to fall asleep so I take it right before my shower at night. By the time I get out of the shower I am tired and ready for bed. It does not have a nasty taste like some of the other ones and really does help you to fall asleep. I like that it is 100% fruit. It is not additive which means you can go to sleep without having to take it. Also it does say made in the USA which I love because I really do not like taking things that are not. When I wake up in the morning I feel like a brand new person. I am not still tired or groggy, but have energy and feel awake and ready to take on the day. I  am in love with this sleep aid and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to try some for yourself.

Sleep aid link

No comments:

Post a Comment