Friday, May 15, 2015

review of RECHARGEABLE Pedicure Callus Remover by Naturalico

Its flip flop season. The weather is warm, the sun is out, and so are my ugly dried up looking feet. Well that was the case until I found this amazing  rechargeable pedicure callous remover. Honestly I do not have the money to go every week or even every other week to a salon and get my feet done. It costs way to much. But no one wants to walk around with ugly feet right? This product will turn your feet from shrek to cinderella! (I have small kids if you cant tell) It has a very nice design, though i will say it is more for women than men. It is white with what looks like glitter, so it is sparkly, and had purple metallic side which had white vine design on the sides and the purple metallic on/ off button. If you read the instructions it says to only use on the skin for two to three seconds to begin with until you see how long it will take for you. I personally can use it for about fifteen seconds. It really does take away the rough spots and leaves you feet looking beautiful with no pain at all. Now it does take a few uses to get completely rid of callouses, but you can tell a difference after the first use. It comes with an extra head and the charger so that you can recharge it once it runs out of battery. It does has what i call a guard on it with a small opening. I asume that is for smaller places such as toes. If you remove the guard you can use the whole head for larger areas such as feet or ankles. This is a very nice device and I will admit I am in love with it! I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment