Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of Dr. Frederick's Original Donut Cushion

I actually got this for my husband. He sometimes has Hemorrhoids that will pop up randomly and cause him alot of pain. I have been searching for the perfect donut pillow or cushion for him. That's when I found this one. It is simply amazing. It is inflateable so it is super easy to take with you if you are traveling as it can be deflated and store in any small space you have. It does come in a zipper bag which I saved to use as my storage bag. It also comes with a hand pump to help you pump up the cushion. It does inflate fairly easy and does not take long to do. It is very comfortable to sit on and is really soft. The outside is made of soft material that does not make your bottom sweat like other ones he has tried. I can tell you for a fact that it is durable. I have a three year old and a one year old who have to have everything daddy does so if he gets off the pillow they grab it. I caught them jumping up and landing on it and it did not pop or rip. My husband and I are very happy with this donut cushion and I would recommend this! I received in exchange for providing an unbiased review. I have included the link if you would like to check it out for yourself!

Cushion link

No comments:

Post a Comment