Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Pratisphere Ice Sphere Molds.

We actually do not drink In my house, but I had another idea to use for these. As it is getting hotter, and with my children wanting to play outside, I thought it would be cool to fill these with kool-aide instead of water. Then then can add Kool-aide ice balls to their drinks. It is slow melting so they actually do last a while even outside in the hot weather which to me was a huge plus as it will keep my childrens drinks colder for longer. You can actually use these for any kind of liquid I just wanted to use it with kool-aide. These are four different Ice sphere molds and they can be stacked on top of each other. I like this because it saves freezer room as well as makes for easy storage.They are very easy to use as you just simply fill them up pop the top on and put them in the freezer for about five hours. They are fairly easy to clean after use. These were a big hit at my daughter's birthday party. I would recommend these to anyone because you can use these for so many different things. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link to the product as well as the websites link.

Product link

Website link

No comments:

Post a Comment