Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review of 8mm Tungsten Carbide Mens Wedding Band Ring

My husband works all day with his hands. His first wedding ring was bent and scratched and needed to be replaced. I wanted to get something that i would never have to replace again as rings are expensive. I have always been curious about this kind of ring. I will say that so far so good. No dents or scratches at all and he worked all day with it on. It fits him perfectly. It is a bit heavier and thicker than his old one but that is a good thing. It is very beautifuland has a nice shine to it. I do like that it is not just a plain ring. The middle is a little different than the rest of the ring and makes it stand out. I have seen these run around $500 in jewelry stores. I will say that for the price this one is it is a steal. This Tungsten Carbide Ring is absoultely amazing. I am very happy with this and will be looking into getting one for myself. (If they sell it for a woman) I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. These thoughts are of my own.

Reference ID
pm0fc780bb04e74ce5ed154d2e49cfe2fd

No comments:

Post a Comment