Monday, May 18, 2015

Review of Hair Thickening Fibers - By: Strand Maximizer

My husband has noticed his first bald spot. It is not very big or even reall noticeable, but it bothers him. When I seen this I knew I had to get it for him. When he first opened it I was a little surprised. I thought it would be a cream or gel but it is a concealing powder. I used a shaving brush to add this to his bald spot. It was easy to put on and did not make a mess or get every where. His dad is from Italy so he has the dark black hair, which now looks more like salt and pepper. This not only covered his bald spot but also covered the grey. It did make his hair appear thicker and fuller, but he does not have thinning hair. It lasted all day until he took his shower and does not flake or fall off during the day. With this you do not have to worry about making a mess or ruining your clothes while useing it. He was very happy with the results and if it makes him happy then it makes me happy. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment