Monday, May 18, 2015

Review of Silicon Devices COMFORT+ Bluetooth Earphone

One thing i can not stand is my headphones falling out while I am doing my morning run. Having to stop every five minutes to put them back in drives me crazy. That is not the case with these amazing bluetooth headphones. These are not like typical headphones. They are cordless and connect to your device via bluetooth. They do still go in your ears, but They wrap around you neck halfway so you do not have any hanging wires. They come with a nice hard shell case which provides you with storage and also protection. Inside the case is the headphones, the charging cord, and extra ear cushion pieces. After allowing them to charge (the information says three hours) all i had to do was turn the bluetooth on on my phone, and turn the headphones on. Once the connection is made all you have to do is choose your workout music and hit play. These are super comfortable to wear and since they have no wires you do not have to worry about them getting tangled up. These are perfect for any kind of exercise you do or if you just hate headphones with cords these are perfect for you. I would recommend these are they are simply amazing! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link for you to check out these awesome headphones for yourself.

Headphone link

No comments:

Post a Comment