Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of KUKPO The Best Selling All-In-One Pizza Cutter

I want to start off by saying after seeing this one straight out of the package, I'm not sure what i have been using. This one was very sharp and even after some use it is still sharp. The one i was using has never been this sharp. I like how big it is. The wheel itself is four inches so it can even cut through the thick deep crust pizzas. It is all made of stainless steel so no worrying about it rusting. I like how they designed the grip. It fits perfectly in you hand and it has a guard that goes over the whole bottom of the wheel. I tend to put my hand towards the end so this was a huge plus for me. The end of the handle has a little loop so you can hang it up or simply store it in a draw but as I mentioned earlier it is sharp so it needs to be where small children can not reach it. While using this pizza cutter I was amazed at how easy it was to use. I didnt have to continue to press down and roll back and forth. It is very easy to clean unlike my old one. Would I recommend this pizza cutter? Yes I would. After one use with this one my old one had to go. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment