Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door.

During the summer months we like to keep the door open and let the fresh air in. This is hard to do because you do not want your house filled with bugs, bees, and spiders. That is why I am in love with this magnetic screen door. It is kid and pet friendly meaning they can come in and out as they please without any problems, but it keeps the creepy crawlers outside. I have also found this to be amazing when it comes to bringing in groceries. With a regular screen door i have to prop it open or keeping trying to open it with my hands and arms full. With this door i can simply walk through it and it will open with ease and snapped back closed behind me! It is very easy to install. Simply attach the velcro that is provided to the door frame, and use the thumb tacks provided to make sure it stays in place. Also make sure to read the instructions very well. These are pretty much step by step and are very easy to understand. I am very pleased with this screen door as it does come in handy and really works. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad, but I have no complaints. If you are interested in trying this out for yourself I have included the link to the screen door.

Screen door link

No comments:

Post a Comment