Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review of Fractionated Coconut Oil

I was amazed at how many uses this fractionated coconut oil has. I first used it as a massage oil. It not only soaked in very quickly, but it left my skin feeling so smooth and sliky, not oily and sticky. I love the bottle it came in. It comes with a push pop up top, but a pump top is included with it. I have also used it on my hair. I used it as a leave in condtioner, and used it in my hair before blow drying it. My hair looked amazing and was very soft. It does not have a scent so even people with skin sensitvities can used it. It is 100% natural and has no harsh chemicals in it. I have used this on my face and I can tell you that my skin does look clearer. It can also be used as an antioxidant and disinfecting agent. I think this is probaly one of my favorite benefits because my three yeaer old daughter and I are both clumsy and we tend to fall alot. She recently fell on rocks at the lake and skinned her leg. I used this as a didinfectant on the scraps and within a day the reddness was gone! I would recommend this product to any and everyone as it really works and has so many great uses. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to see this amazing product for yourself.
Coconut Oil link

No comments:

Post a Comment