Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Ice Ball Maker & Sphere Ice Mold by Bar Brat

We actually do not drink In my house, but I had another idea to use for these. As it is getting hotter, and with my children wanting to play outside, I thought it would be cool to fill these with kool-aide instead of water. Then then can add Kool-aide ice balls to their drinks. It is slow melting so they actually do last a while even outside in the hot weather which to me was a huge plus as it will keep my childrens drinks colder for longer. You can actually use these for any kind of liquid I just wanted to use it with kool-aide. I filled the bottom about halfway full and then slowly put the top on. The liquid will come out of the hole but thats okay because it is suppose to happen. I left mine in the freezer for about five hours and when I went to check they were already frozen. They are very easy to clean and are small enough to store anywhere, These were a big hit at my daughter's birthday party. I would recommend these to anyone because you can use these for so many different things. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment