Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review of Paracord Survival Bracelet

I always like to be prepared in case of an emergancy. I had never heard of these until recently and decided that i needed one just in case. I like this one because it is very nice and goes with any outfit you are wearing. We like to camp so this will definately come in handy. It can be used for securing a tent , making a tourniquet or securing a splint, or replacing broken shoe laces. It is small so it can fit in a purse, pocket or small compartment of your car and will not take up alot of room. I use wear it on my arm as a bracelet so that i dont forget to bring it with us. It is very well made and very durable. It is made with high quality materials as well. The clip is well made also. It does not pinch your arm or come loose but is easy to take off or put on. It does come with a life time warranty so if it does break it can be replaced. (Though i doubt you will ever have to use the warranty) Would I recommend this product. Yes i would. It comes in handy and will be very useful in emergancy situations. I received this product in return for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment