Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of 6 Standard Grounded Outlet with two USB ports

Surge protectors always come in handy. But this is by far the coolest one i have seen. It has six three prong outlets that you can plug a two or three prong cord into and two USB ports that you can plug USB cords into. I like this because I can charge my phone and tablet at the same time or my husband's and my phones at the same time and it not take up any of the outlet space. We have ours behind our tv and have our tv, blue ray player, surround sound system, and two USB cord all plugged into it and it works perfect! It does not get hot to the touch (yes i have had some that do). Its actually not a big or bulky as others i have had in the past and it fits perfectly into small tight spaces. These are always great to have because the protect your devices from power surges that can destroy them. It does have the on/ off flip switch. This one is very sensitive as well so be careful so that you dont accidently turn it off. That is not a big deal to me though. All in all I am very pleased with this surge protector and how well it works. I would recommend this as these are always great to use! I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included the link to the surge protector so that you can check it out for yourselves.

Surge Protector Link

No comments:

Post a Comment