Saturday, May 16, 2015

Review of Pratipad Multipurpose Silicone Pot Holder

I wish I would have known about these sooner. These are thinner than I thought but that is not a bad thing. They are textured to keep the heat from going through them and burning or messing up whatever you put the hot object on. They are of course made of silicone and are about the size of a cloth potholder. They are super easy to clean if you happen to get them dirty. Simply wipe them of with soap and water. They are also dish washer safe. You can use these to pick up a hot pan/pot/top with out getting burnt or use it to sit the hot object on to protect the counter/oven top. These are very easy to use and very flexible. The texture they have makes it alot easier to get a grip and really hold on to whatever you are picking up. They are very durable and very well made. They will last you for a long time. I read reviews that said you could use them on jars to help open them so of course i had to try that out as well. The results: it opened a jar that I could not getting open with little effort at all. I was amazed. All in all i would highly recommend these as they have many different uses and come in handy! I am in love and will never use a cloth pot holder again. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have no complaints at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment