Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review of Pack of 8 Different Color Liquid Chalk Markers.

During the summer I try to find fun activties that mytwo kids and I can do while outside, but also something that would be just as fun inside if it is raining. This eight pack of markers is just the thing I was looking for. I use them on my whiteboard to keep up with dates, appointments, and my grocery list. My kids love them because they can draw on the windows with them or on what we call the black board wall which is a wall that we put black board stick ups on. Because these are liquid you get the same results as using chalk but do not have to deal with the dust or the mess it makes. The colors are very well vibrant and really stand out and pop. To use them for the first time they need to be shaken up and the tip will need to be pressed down until it is covered with the chalk. To clean the chalk up simply wet a rag and wipe it right up. These are not only helpful for writing messages and reminders, but they are also alot of fun to use. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to check these out for yourself.

Chalk marker link

No comments:

Post a Comment