Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of AZSPORT Waist Trimmer.

Let me start off by saying that just wearing this belt will not help you lose weight. You do have to excerise or at least walk around. The why I use it is first i use cellulite cream and rub it on my stomach. I then put this waist trimmer belt on and go for my morning run. By the time i get home My stomach is sweating. I know sounds gross but that is a sign that it is working. I wear this pretty much all say as I am always on my feet with having two small children and housework to do. It is very comfortable to wear and does not pinch you or dig into your skin. That was a plus for me because i have tried one before and it did dig into my skin and would hurt and leave red marks. The main reason for me wanting to try this waist trimmer out was after two kids two years apart i had a little extra "roll" on my stomach that just would not go away. I have always been a small person so none of my pre baby clothes would fit and I so badly wanted to get back into my old clothes. This trimmer is very light weight and still allows me to bend over or move anyway i normally would with getting in the way. I have been using this for a week now and can already start to notice a change in the way my stomach looks. I am very pleased with the results so far and can not wait to see how i will look in a month! I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment