Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Review of Santa Fe Art Supply Artist Brush Set

We have recently started repainting our house and making home made furniture such as tables. I was looking at brushes to be able to paint the small areas of the furniture as well as make designs on them and on the walls. These worked perfect for everything I need. The set comes with many different size brushes so there is one for everything you will ever need. The brushes are light weight and very easy to use and clean. They come in a very nice well made case that has a spot for every brush to be stored. The "hairs" of the brush have not frayed out which I am very pleased with because that was a problem I have had in the past and it ruins the designs. It is a set of fifteen which different brush types such as:round, flat, filbert, fan and wide. I am very pleased with the results I have seen after using these brushes and the brushes themselves. I would highly recommend this brush set to any and everyone. I was allowed to test this at a discount for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included the link for you to check these awesome brushes out for yourselves.

Brush set link

No comments:

Post a Comment