Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Children's books : Drinking Animals

I have a three year old daughter and a one year old son who both fell in love with this book. It is very colorful but also teaches alot about different animals. My kids now think that drinking water is a cool thing because all the cute animals in the book do. What I like the most about this book is the fact that it appeals to kids with the animals and how colorful it is, but it also teaches them about the animals and also make them want to drink more water. It is a great way to get kids to drink healthier. I also like how the pictures of the animals are actual animals not cartoons or drawings. This to me makes it more educational and makes the children alot more interested. It is the perfect lenght for children as they do not have a very long attention spand. I would recommend this Ebook to everyone that has small children or grandchildren because not only is it very educational but the kids really seem to enjoy it. Mine want me to read it to them every day! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to say about this book. I have included the link so that you can get it for your kids as well.
Book link

No comments:

Post a Comment