Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of Universal Periscope Lens for ALL Smartphones Camera

I am always taking pictures of my children with my cellphone. I have see these around and have always been interested in them but did not know enough about them. Then I was given an amazing chance to test this periscope lens for my thoughts good or bad and was thrilled. This is actually a lot of fun to use because it can be used to take a picture straight ahead of you while you are looking down or take pictures from around the corner. It is a 90 degree angle lens that can be turned or swivel. This makes you feel like a spy. I have had a blast trying new and different angles to take pictures. I love that no matter what my children are doing i can snap a photo of them and it be beautiful. The pictures actually look like professional photos that you would pay good money for. Also it eliminates all shadows so you get the perfect picture every time. I am still playing with it and learning new angles that i can use it for but I would recommend it as it really is a lot of fun! I have included the link for this amazing lens for you to check out for yourself.

Periscope lens

No comments:

Post a Comment