Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of DENOTEK Windshield Car Phone Mount Holder.

This car phone holder is amazing! It has a sticky suction cup unlike the others that only have the rubber suction cup that I call the lick and stick. The magent inside it really holds your phone in place unlike the others that have the rubber "gripper" clamps that say they hold your phone but really dont. It does have a pioting head so it can be moved in any direction and your phone will not fall off. This comes in handy for me because my radio has bluetooth and i listen to the music on my phone through the radio and also the gps on my phone and I need something that will hold my phone in place. It even works through my phone case!! It is very easy to install and does not cause any damage to your windshield or cellphone. It really is a great product and I do recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so you can check it out for yourself!

Mount link

No comments:

Post a Comment