Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of UNi 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz.

I love love love this argan oil. It is great for so many different things and always comes in handy! It is perfect for your hair or skin. For your hair just put one - three drops in your hand and rub it through your hair. It will leave your hair feeling soft and bouncy and healthy not oily or greasy. It does not make your head or leave white flakes in your hair. You can use it on your skin as well. It helps to repair dry cracked skin and well as moisturize your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth not oily or greasy. It helps to repair cracked painful skin. It does have a light smell that is not overpowering. It kind of smells like a nut but I can quite put my finger on what excatly it is. It is 100% natural and organic so you do not have to worry about any harsh chemical being used. That was a big thing for me as i do not want to put anything on my hair or skin that is uses harsh chemicals. With eleven different uses I would say this is perfect for anyone! I would recommend this argan oil as it works perfectly. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have no complaints at all. I have included the link for the argan oil so you can try it out for yourselves and also for the company's website so that you can get some useful information on the product!

Argan link

Company's website

No comments:

Post a Comment