Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review of New +LIFEGUARD Car Charger 2.1A

Nowadays everyone has more than one device that charges with a usb cord. That is why this is perfect. The biggest problem in our family is when both my husbands and my phones are dying on car trips and we have to fight over the charger. With this charger that will not be a problem any longer. It has to slots for you to plug in the ubs cords then just plug it into the charging port in your car. It is really small so it does not get in the way while plugged in and does not take up any room while storing. It will fit in a purse, pocket, or small space in your car. It is very well made and very nice looking. It does not get hot  while in use either which i have had problems with in the past with other ones i have used. It also has a lifetime warrenty so if anything happens its protected. So would I recommend this? Yes i would. I would even say it is a must have because now you can charge more than one device at a time. No more fighting over the charger. I received this charger for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment