Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Delicate Laundry Bags Set.

Hand washing my delicate clothing such as underwear, bras, and intimates are a thing of the past. With these bags they are protected while washing. This comes as a pack of five with different sizes. The biggest is about the same size as pillow maybe a tad bit larger and the sizes go down from there. The bags are made of a mesh material and are really durable. The zipper is very well made as well. It seems to be attached very well so you don't have to worry about it falling off while washing. They are white which I liked because you do not have to worry about them bleeding color onto your clothing. These are very simple to use. Simply select the size you need for the clothing you are trying to wash, put them in the bag, zip it up, and add it to your washer. After it is done washing hang it to dry. I hang it to dry as i do not dry my bras in the dryer because it tend to ruin them. I really like how well these work and how easy it is to clean your clothing with these. I would recommend these. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment