Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review of the I ring

This was actually something that I wasn't so sure about, but once I got it and tried it out, I found out that it is actually pretty awesome. It is light weight and very durable. It can be used to hold your phone so that you can use it as a gps or for music in your car, or you can wear it like a ring on your hand for easier carrying. I like using it this way because I tend to drop my phone alot and with this is will not fall. It is reuseable which I actually find very helpful. It can also be used as a stand for your phone so you can watch videos on it without having to hold it the whole time. I do find this very helpful and I like it alot. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to test this for yourself.
I ring link

No comments:

Post a Comment