Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review of TeamObsidian's Bicycle Light Set

This is one of the most amazing things i have tried. We live on a busy street and the road is not to far from our house. My daughter who is three likes to ride her bike later now that it is warmer outside. Even though we are outside with her i still did not feel like it was enough to keep her safe. Now that we have this I feel alot safer. We attached the headlight and tail light to her trike and she can not be missed now. What I LOVE about this set is that there are multiple setting and the headlight can be zoomed in or out to make the light bigger or smaller. It is light weight and very durable. The headlight can also be removed and used as a regular flashlight which can easily fit in a pocket or purse. Both the headlight and tail light fit perfectly on her trike and also on the go cart. Yes we tried them out on a go cart! I would recommend these to any and everyone as they are amazing and really do work. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can take a look at these for yourself.

Bike light set link

No comments:

Post a Comment