Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Liquid Chalk Markers Bundle w/ Chalkboard Labels

These are so useful and my children enjoy using them just as much as I do. I use them with my chalkboard in my kitchen. I write appointments and reminders as well as my grocery lists. That is so much easier now that i have these. They do come with three different types of ends: round, chiseled or fine tip. The colors are very bright and really pop. They are dust free which I love. The main reason I had stopped using my chalkboard was because I just could not stand the dust anymore. I have used these on the glass window on the screen door to write the ABCs and numbers while teaching them to my kids. This keeps their attention longer because I can use all the different colors and they can help as well. They are super easy to clean off as well. Simply wet a paper towel or dish rag, and it will come right off. These are perfect for using on: mirrors, any window (house or car), chalkboards, even whiteboards. I would not recommend using them on clothing or anything cloth or on your walls as they are porous and it will not come off. All in all i like this and it is alot of fun to use. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment