Saturday, May 16, 2015

Review of 4 Baby Bandana Drool Bibs + Pacifier Clip

There are absoultely precious. I have never seen baby bibs as cute as these are. It is a set of four baby bibs and a pacifier clip. The clip is adorable. It is two sided meaning it can be used with both side and each side is different. One side is red with white dots and the other side is grey with with wavy strips. It is very well made and very durable as my baby has pulled, jerked, and twisted this clip and it is still in prefect condition. The bibs are very well made as well. It has two snap buttons on the piece that wraps around to the back of the baby's neck. They are really absorbant as I don't have to change my son's shirt a million times a day from it being wet because he is teething. They are made from a very soft fleece and the front is made of 100% soft cotton. They do not dig into the baby's skin and fit perfectly. They do not leave red marks on the baby's neck either. They are very easy to clean as well. After using the grey bib while feeding my son baby food I was worried that they food that had fell on it would not come out. I threw it in the washer without thinking about using stain remover and when the wash was done it came out looking brand new! I was amazed. The patterns are very cute as well. They are gender neutral so you can use these for a boy or girl. I would recommend these as they really work and are amazing. Love these!! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment