Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of Quick Stitch Sewing Kit

This is beyond perfect. It has everything you would ever need to mend or repair something quickly. It is small and light weight so it can be carried very easily in a pocket or purse. Everything has it on section so you do not have to worry about opening it and everything falling out on you. It is very well made as far as the case goes. It is sew together very well so you do not have to worry about it coming apart. The sewing kit itself was very well thought out as i previously stated it has everything and then some. It contains 24 Stainless Steel Needles of different Sizes that are in a plastic case, 12 Spools of Assorted Colors of Thread, A Pair of Stainless Steel Scissors, A Seam Ripper with Plastic Cover, two needle threaders, a 5 foot tape measure, straight pins, safety Pins, thimble, and buttons. I have used it to repair buttons on my children's clothing as well as a small rip in my husband's shirt. I am very pleased with this and amazed at the time and thought put into making this amazing quick stitch set. I was allowed to test this at a discount for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to check this out for yourselves. I think you should give it a look as it comes in handy!!

Quick stitch sewing kit

No comments:

Post a Comment