Friday, May 29, 2015

Review of Boys Rash Guard shirt

During the summer my family like to be outside as much as possible. We do not live that far from a lake so normally when it is warm, we are in the water. What I really like about these shirts is that they are made in the USA. Now when I first opened the shirt, I noticed how well made it is. They do protect children's skin from the sunlight and can be used as swim shirts. I like this because my children are fair skinned and burn very badly very quickly. The shirt fit perfectly and was not to tight or to loose at all. It was a little snug but that is how they are made to fit. This shirt is also perfect for winter time. It can be used as an under shirt or thermal to keep your child's body heat contained, which will help them to stay warmer. They do not make the children itch and it does not scratch them. It is very light weight and breathable. It does dry very quickly which surprised me. This shirt is great because it is perfect for keeping your child's skin protected in hot or cold weather. I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check it out for yourselves.

Rash guard shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment