Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of Health Gurus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Heart problems run in my family and recently at random times my heart begins to race. This has worried me for a long time. That is why i wanted this blood pressure monitor. This one is amazing. It has many different functions. It does have a large display which does light up and is very easy to read. It takes four AAA batteries which they do provide. It is very easy to use this monitor as the directions pretty much give you a step by step. All you have to do is put the cuff on your upper arm and hit the start button. This monitor can keep track of two different people or user which comes in handy because My husband can use it as well. It can store 60 readings per user. The instructions tell you a lot of useful information such as why your blood pressure may be different depending on activities and time of day. It is very light weight and durable. It is to take with you while traveling as it does not take up much room and does come with a carrying case. This monitor not only is amazing and very easy to use, but it can help you if you have heart or blood pressure problems. I would recommend this as it is a great product. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link it you would like to check it out for yourself.

Blood pressure monitor link

No comments:

Post a Comment