Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of Super Beard Booster

My husband has what he calls the "trash beard," He can grow a goatee but not a full beard. The sideburns will grow out but not connect to his goatee. I got these for him to try. He has been talking them for a few weeks now and we are starting to see a difference. He shaved everything when he started to take them so that we could how well they really worked. We noticed that when his facial hair started to grow back that is was growing in places that it did not grow to begin with and it looked a lot thicker and fuller. He was as happy as a kid in a candy shop. I am very pleased with the results i saw and I can not wait to see what the results are when he finishes the bottle. My husband and I are both pleased with this product and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to grow a fuller, thicker beard. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to try it out for yourself.

Beard booster link

No comments:

Post a Comment