Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Renewalize Jojoba Oil

I have recently heard many thing about jojoba oil and decided that I need to test this out for myself. After reading about this oil I found out that It has many different ways to use it which blew me away. I personally tried it on my skin and in my hair. I applied this to my face and rubbed this through my hair. Both I only used two drops a piece with. Now you do need to read the instructions and follow them just as you would with any other kind of product. With my face I have noticed that the fine lines are starting to disappear as well as the blackheads. With my hair, it appears more shiny as well as light and bouncy. It feel healthier and looks so much brighter. It is organic and comes in a glass bottle which I like. It has a dropper top kind of like what medicine comes with. This keeps is clean and allows it to not become contaminated. It has a nice smell as well. Its a light clean smell that is not overpowering. I have also found that you can use this after shaving to help prevent razor rash! WIth so many great uses why wouldnt you want to try it? I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad and I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment