Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Review of 2 Pack - 10ml Elegant Frosted Glass Roll On Bottle

I have gotten alot of different kinds of essential oils and have been tinkering with them to see what i liked and what I don't. One thing i found that i really liked was using them as air freshener and as purfume. I was using old left over spray bottles for both. Then I found these! Thank Heavens I did. They are so easy to use and it is perfect for what I needed. All I do is add half the bottle full of the oil of my choosing. It varies depending on my mood and then half carrier oil. The bottle is beautiful and very well made. They are the perfect size to fit in a purse or pocket. They are very easy to use as the roller ball glides over your skin. I would recommend these.  I am very happy with them and will be using them for a long time. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment